Notice of Privacy
This Privacy Notice explains how LA VETEM collects, records, stores and uses the information collected through the use of the website: www.lavetem.com
- What information we collect and how we do it. The type of information we collect may include: names and surnames, conventional delivery address, landline or mobile phone numbers or both, and email. Likewise, to process your payment, we request your credit or debit card number, name of the holder, expiration date and security code. Such information does not include sensitive personal data, such as racial or ethnic origin, health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical or moral beliefs, trade union or political affiliation, and sexual preference. This information is collected directly from you, or it is extracted from the documents or information that you provide us.
- Why we process your information. The personal information that we collect is limited to that exclusively necessary to make the purchase of the products on our website: www.lavetem.com or those necessary for our payment processing provider to perform its functions correctly. As well as to keep in contact with you for clarifications, suggestions, complaints and service satisfaction surveys. Likewise, we process personal information to evaluate the quality of the service, carry out studies and analysis of consumption habits and trends, carry out statistical reports, understand the general trends and patterns of our clients in order to design and support existing and permanent marketing strategies. It is important to inform you that to process the payment we will use your credit or debit card number, name of the holder, expiration date and security code and these will be treated through an automated process without human intervention.
- Cookies. We send "cookies" to the user's computer, mainly to improve Internet browsing. "Cookies" are informational files that allow the user to be identified as a specific customer and to save their personal preferences, as well as technical information (number of visits, flow of visits, selections, omissions and options executed with the mouse or equivalent device). Cookies can be permanent or temporary. We may also use Web beacons that monitor your use of our sites. By themselves, "cookies" or "Web beacons" do not contain or reveal personal data.
- Security. Although it is impossible to fully guarantee the security of databases, both our clients and we have established reasonable security measures, both technical and institutional, to protect your personal information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss and destruction, or disclosure. and unauthorized access to the information we collect.
- Your rights. You have the right to access your collected personal data and to know the treatment given to them, as well as to rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete. You also have the right to cancel the treatment of them when you consider it.